Happy Makeup Monday!!! I hope you guys had the best Mothers’ Day!! I’m so excited to share some of my beauty tips and goodies and it’s all about my favorite concealers this week. As we age, using the right concealer becomes so important. It can help make us look younger and a lot less tired. Here are some of my top picks:
- Cle de Peau Concealer-– This is the holy grail of concealers my friends. It is pricey but so worth it. A little bit goes a long way!
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer-– I absolutely love all Charlotte Tilbury products. This concealer provides the perfect coverage, and glides on so easily.
- Urban Decay Stay Naked Correcting Concealer-– I love this concealer. It’s so easy to use and has some great shades.
- Tarte Shape Tape— This is a concealer that every fashion and beauty girl needs. I just started using it and I love it.
- Nars Creamy Concealer– This concealer has been part of my go to products for years. I use the color Custard. So good.
You can shop these concealers by clicking on the photos below. Happy Reading!!