Happy Makeup Monday!! Today it’s all about my favorite blush to add the perfect pop of color your cheeks. Let’s talk about some of my favorite cream and powder blushes.
- Nars Blush in Orgasm— My all time favorite blush. This color looks good on EVERYONE.
- Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Blush-– Love this!!! It’s the perfect combination of cream and powder– A two in one blush set.
- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks-– Love that this can be used on my lips and my cheeks. I have been wearing this nonstop during quarantine. It is so easy to incorporate in your everyday routine.
- Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush— This is a classic that will always be the perfect addition to your blush collection.
- Chantecaille Cheek Galee Happy Hydrating Gel Cream Blush-– Every fashion and beauty girl needs a great gel cream blush. This one is sooooooo good!!! Love the colors.
What are your favorite types of blush? Do you prefer a cream or powder? I love it all. You can shop these goodies by clicking on the links above or the photos below. Happy Reading!!!!