Happy Friday my friends!!! I’m so excited to be going to Cabo in a few weeks for a wedding that was supposed to be last year. I haven’t traveled in so long, I think I forgot how to pack!!! Today I’m sharing some of my must haves that I will be coming with me on my trip.
- Free People 1809 Collection Surf Fragrance-– The best vacation scent ever. Smells just like you spent the day at the beach.
- Staud Crossbody Bag–– My girl Anita from Elyse Walker helped me pick out this amazing bag. It is such a cute spring/summer bag. It will be perfect for the wedding in Cabo!!
- Lack of Color Straw Hat–I love this cute hat!! Perfect for wearing by the pool.
- Rhode Dress--This is the cutest dress- The sleeves are so fun and the wrap details make it so flattering. And I love how lightweight it is. It will be so easy to pack.
- Cult Gaia Sandals-– How fun are these cute sandals? They are so perfect for a vacay and I’m obsessed with this amazing heel. I will be wearing these all summer long. LOVE!
You can shop these fun finds by clicking on the links above or the photos below. Happy Reading!!!