Happy almost spring and woo hoo that Daylight Savings is coming!!! I have been having such dry skin lately– with all the handwashing and my allergies acting up. Today I want to share with you some of my favorite body moisturizers that are so perfect for this upcoming season.
I love putting on a great moisturizer after I have showered. It helps keep moisture in my skin and helps with the cracking and bleeding I sometimes get during this time of the year.
- Kiehl’s Since 1851 Creme de Corps– This is the holy grail of moisturizers. It is a must have to your collection.
- Child Perfume Body Lotion-– You guys know how much I love this perfume. And how perfect that there is a lotion with this amazing scent. You will love!!!
- Jo Malone Body Creme-– I love this moisturizer so much!!! And this scent Wood Sage and Sea Salt smells so good.
- Le Labo Body Lotion-– This is so luxurious!!! You will love love love!!!
- Donna Karan New York Cashmere Mist Body Lotion– I’m obsessed with this deodorant and I love love the smell.