Happy Makeup Monday friends. Today I’m sharing my favorite everyday eye liners. Just adding a great pencil and some color and definition to your eye can make such a difference to an otherwise ordinary look. Here are some of my all time favorites:
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil–– I absolutely love this pencil. It goes on so smoothly and stays on all day. I use Perversion (black) and Demolition (brown). You will love!!!
- Charlotte Tilbury Rock n Khol Eyeliner Pencil-– I just picked up this liner recently and I love all of the colors. I really have been loving all of Charlotte Tilbury products lately.
- Charlotte Tilbury Color Chameleon Eyeshadow Pencil— I just love this pencil. It is thicker and great for creating the perfect smudge look.
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner–– I was introduced to this product on a girls trip to New York years ago. The girls and I had a makeup day, where we visited all different makeup counters and tried a variety of goodies. This eyeliner pot is literally one of the best makeup purchases I have ever used. It is perfect to use with this brush.
- Lauren Conrad Beauty The Liquid Liner-– Every fashion girl needs a liquid liner to help create the perfect cat eye look. I also love this one from Stila.
So friends, check out this variety of eye liner pencils. You will find things to love about all of them. You can shop these goodies by clicking on the links above or the photos below. Happy Reading!!!