Happy New Year and Happy Friday!!! Here are my first Friday Finds of the New Year!
- Combat Boots– Every fashion girl needs a pair of combat boots. Stay tuned to my blog for future posts on how I style combat boots.
- Greenpan Frying Set-– Ever since I started taking cooking classes from my friend @Iamsimplysherri, I have been re evaluating my existing cookware. I stumbled upon these pans and have recently bought two. I am in love. They are so easy to use and clean.
- Anine Bing Tee-– These are hands down my favorite tees. You need this new cute one.
- Bridgerton-– You guys, this is soooooo good. I love how it takes place in such an older era, but they have added modern touches to make the story more current. You will absolutely love it.
- China Mist Passion Fruit Iced Tea-– If you have been following me for a while, you know how much I love my iced tea. Before the pandemic hit, I literally went to my special place everyday to get my most favorite iced tea. Well, unfortunately my place went out of business (I am devastated). So I took matters into my own hands and started brewing my own from home. This is the exact brand that I loved so much. It is so refreshing. I have been brewing and drinking it all the time.
You can shop these fun finds by clicking on the links above or the photos below. Happy Reading!!!