Happy Friday friends. I’m so excited to share my Friday finds with you this week:
- Etu Home Glass Jars-– My girl @sapphirediaries introduced me to these. How cute are they? I keep them in my kitchen and fill them with Cheerios, goldfish, flour, sugar, whatever my family snack on. It’s also cute for Fall to fill with little pumpkins, Halloween candy and the list goes on and on. You will love them.
- Daydreamer Tee Shirts--You guys, these are my favorite tees!! I have so many different ones and they are so soft, comfy and cute. You need some in your life.
- Golden Goose High Tops- I know, everyone has Golden Goose Tennies, but do you have the high tops? I have one pair and they are the cutest ever.
- Vibes OC Boards— Friends, if you are local to the OC or LA you need to order these amazing charcuterie boards. We had them delivered last weekend and they were not only so beautiful, but also so delicious.
- MAC Brushes-– These are part of the Nordstrom Sale and they are such a great deal. I love these brushes. They are so functional and are made so well!!! You need these.
You can shop all of these Friday Finds by clicking on the links above or the pics below. Happy Reading!!!