Hi guys!!! I'm back from Hawaii and we had the best time (sneak peak coming soon). Today for Friday Favorites I wanted to talk about the fringe trend. I know I've talked about fringe before but it is just so popular now and will be even bigger in the fall. Just remember keep it simple-- just add one fringe piece per outfit. Here are some ways you can incorporate fringe into your wardrobe!!
1) skirt-- I love a great fringe skirt. I pair mine with a basic flowy top half tucked and some heels. It's the perfect date night outfit!!
2) heels-- fringe heels are so on trend right now!!! They look so chic with a basic top and some skinny jeans!!! I love these by Steve Madden.
3) bootie-- Fringe booties are all the rage. These are so fun and have a sort of western vibe. Just add a simple white t shirt, some distressed boyfriend jeans and you are ready for your day.
4) jacket-- A fringe jacket is perfect with a skirt, or even over a dress. It's a great alternative to an everyday denim jacket.
5) purse-- I love this fringe bag. It is so unique and can add that special something.
Try out some of these fringe trends and let me know what you think. I hope you share the same passion for fringe as I do. Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Bloglovin. You can shop the fringe look below!! Happy reading!!!