Hi guys!!! I’m back from Hawaii and we had the best time (sneak peak coming soon). Today for Friday Favorites I wanted to talk about the fringe trend. I know I’ve talked about fringe before but it is just so popular now and will be even bigger in the fall. Just remember keep it simple– just add one fringe piece per outfit. Here are some ways you can incorporate fringe into your wardrobe!!
1) skirt– I love a great fringe skirt. I pair mine with a basic flowy top half tucked and some heels. It’s the perfect date night outfit!!
2) heels– fringe heels are so on trend right now!!! They look so chic with a basic top and some skinny jeans!!! I love these by Steve Madden.
3) bootie– Fringe booties are all the rage. These are so fun and have a sort of western vibe. Just add a simple white t shirt, some distressed boyfriend jeans and you are ready for your day.
4) jacket– A fringe jacket is perfect with a skirt, or even over a dress. It’s a great alternative to an everyday denim jacket.
5) purse– I love this fringe bag. It is so unique and can add that special something.
Try out some of these fringe trends and let me know what you think. I hope you share the same passion for fringe as I do. Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Bloglovin. You can shop the fringe look below!! Happy reading!!!