Happy Friday!!! Here are my finds for this week–
- Chanel Rouge Coco Moistuizing Lip Gloss-– I am loving this hydrating Chanel lipgloss. My lips have been so dry lately, and this is the perfect gloss for the upcoming fall weather. I love the color Subtil.
- Surviving Dirty John-– This book was written by Debra Newell about her infamous story of surviving an abusive relationship. Debra’s daughter Terra, who has an integral part in this story is one of my dear friends. This is one of the most incredible stories I have ever heard. It is a must read.
- Isabel Marant Hat--I am loving everything Isabel Marant, and this hat is the CUTEST!!
- SMEG Kettle-– How cute is this kettle? I have been trying to drink more hot water lately and this cute kettle is the perfect addition to my kitchen goodies.
- Claw Clip– Let’s bring back the 80’s and 90’s!! I am loving these cute claw clips. They are perfect for those days when you want to put your hair up.
You can shop these fun finds by clicking on the links above or the photos below. Happy Reading!!!