Happy Friday Friends. Here are my finds for the week!!!
- Mare Of Eastown-– You guys, this show is so good. If you liked the Undoing, you will LOVE this. Such a great mystery.
- Dyson Hair Dryer-– OK I know this is so pricey, but sooooooo worth it. I have been using it every day and it has really cut down my getting ready time.
- Marc Fisher Strappy Sandals-– I love these cute sandals. They look so much like the Bottega Veneta version. So perfect for summer.
- Re Done Jeans-– I just love these jeans. They are so on trend and you need a pair for summer.
- Studio Mcgee at Target Faux Eucalyptus Tree– Love love these faux trees from Studio Mcgee at Target. I have two of these in my home and I’m obsessed.
You can shop these goodies by clicking on the links above or the photos below. Happy Reading!!!!