Happy Makeup Monday!! And Happy Spring!! Today I’m sharing all of my favorite scents for spring!
I’m so excited that spring is finally here. I love this time of year. I love all of the beautiful colors, smells and scents of springtime. Today it’s all about sharing with you my favorite fresh, spring fragrances.
- Jo Malone London Orange Blossom Cologne-– I love this scent. It is the perfect way to start your spring time day!! It smells so fresh and clean. I have been wearing it for years.
- Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum— Love love this for spring. The perfect mix of florals.
- Free People 1809 Collection Surf Fragrance--You guys, my girl Cathy and I got this before we went on Below Deck and it is pure heaven. You need it for a beautiful sunny day.
- Child Perfume— This is my favorite fragrance ever. Period.
- Le Labo Santal 33 Eau de Parfum--I love love this for spring/summer time. So fresh and clean.
I hope you add some fresh scents to your springtime routine. You will love love them. I promise. You can shop by clicking on the links above or the photos below. Happy Reading!!!