Happy Makeup Monday!! Today it’s all about my favorite spring lips on the blog!!
I love wearing color on my lips all year long, but especially in spring– it’s all about a pink lip. Pink just always make me happy. Here are some of my favorite pink lip shades for spring.
- Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Lip Balm–– I love this perfect pop of subtle pink. It gives lips a healthy natural feel. I love the color Light.
- Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Extreme Lip Color-– This is such a great lipstick. It stays on NO MATTER WHAT. I love the color Epitome.
- Urban Decay Vice Lipstick— If you have been following me, you know I have a love for Urban Decay. This lipstick is one of my all time faves. I love the color Menace– Such a great spring pink.
- Urban Decay Hi Fi Shine Lipgloss-– You guys, I am obsessed with this gloss and the color Big Bang is my favorite.
- Yves Saint Laurent Water Lip Stain-– Love everything about this and love the color Fuchsia.
I hope you check out these beautiful shades of pink for your perfect spring lip. I can’t wait to hear which are your favorites. You can shop these lip goodies by clicking on the links above or the photos below. Happy Reading!!!