Happy Makeup Monday friends!!! Today I’m talking all about the behind the scenes products–primers and setting sprays. These are must haves that you will absolutely need. They set the tone for how makeup goes on smoothly and stays on your skin. Every fashion and beauty girl is going to want to add these goodies to their everyday makeup routine.
- Charlotte Tilbury Brightening Youth Glow Primer– This is the perfect way to prep and get your skin ready for your foundation. This primer helps color-correct, improve redness, reduce pigmentation, erase dark shadows and instantly blur, brighten and smooth skin.
- Urban Decay Anti Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion-– The perfect
creamy eyeshadow primer with anti-aging benefits that ensures vibrant, crease-free color for up to 24 hours.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Ultra Matte Makeup Setting Spray-– You guys, I cannot live without this. When I am done with my makeup, I spray this over my face and it literally keeps my makeup in place all day/night long.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Lip Primer-– I use this every time I wear a red or pink lip. It is a colorless, lightweight lip primer that hydrates, smoothes and preps your lips before you add that perfect color.
- Dior Diorshow Volume Plumping Lash Primer-– This mascara serum-primer conditions your lashes while giving them an immediate oversized look. Just add your favorite mascara after using this for the best looking lashes.
You can shop these products by clicking on the links above or the photos below. Happy Reading!!