Happy Makeup Monday!! Today I want to share with you some of my favorite products to help with the cooler weather and our skin. I always have such dry skin during this time of the year and here are some great ways to help.
- Kiehl’s Creme de Corps-– This is hands down the absolute best lotion ever. It’s perfect to use on both the hands and the body. You will love it.
- Clinique All About Lips-– I have such dry lips during this winter season. This lip treatment is so soothing and helps add moisture. So good.
- Chanel Hydra Beauty Essence Mist-– I love this!! It’s like moisture in a bottle!! I love spraying this on my face to help add moisture throughout the day. And it smells so good too!!!
- IT Cosmetics CC Cream SPF 50+–– I have shared this so many times before. This is one of my all time favorite skin care products. I use it everyday and love that it has and SPF of 50, and my shade is Medium.
- IT Cosmetics Confidence in an Eye Cream–I love this eye cream. I use it every night to help add moisture to the sensitive eye area. You will love.
So check out these great ways to help dry skin in the winter time. You can shop these products by clicking on the links above or the photos below. Happy Reading!!!