Happy Makeup Monday!! I hope you guys are having a great holiday season. Here are some of my favorite beauty finds that I am so excited to share with you this week!!!
- Trilogy Rose Hip Oil-– This is sooooo good. It is perfect for reducing the appearance of scars, stretchmarks, fine lines and wrinkles. It’s also so hydrating and nourishing for the skin.
- IT Cosmetics Hello Results Wrinkle Reducing DailyRetinol Serum— You guys, this is so good. And perfect for sensitive skin like mine. As we get older, we need to add a retinol into our skin routine and this is just the perfect addition.
- TOVA Signature Perfume-– I love love this scent. My girlfriend introduced this to me years ago and I get compliments on wearing it all the time.
- Dr. Zenovia Retinol Recovery Eye Cream–– I love all of Dr. Zenovia’s products especially this eye cream.
- IT Cosmetics Pillow Lips Solid Serum Lip Gloss- The perfect lip gloss for this dry winter weather. It’s healing and perfect for those dry, chapped lips. It also comes in the best assortment of colors.
- LOVE Bracelet by Kristina Wright–You guys, Kristina is one of my very dear friends and she makes the cutest jewelry. You will love her pieces, so check her out.
So friends, I hope you check out some of my favorite Makeup Finds this week. And check out my sweet friend Kristina Wright and her great jewelry. You can shop these goodies by clicking on the links above or the photos below. Happy Reading!!!