Happy December friends!! Don’t you love this time of year? And I wanted to start out the year with the perfect shopping ideas for you to ask for and put on your wish list. Here are some of my favorite things right now!!
- Spanx Faux Leather Leggings– How cute are these leggings? They are my absolute favorite and every fashion girl NEEDS at least one pair of these. I wear them all the time and they are on sale. And the best part is they look like leather pants, but are so comfy and flattering.
- Free People Sweater-– This sweater is the best!!! It comes in so many colors and literally can be worn with everything. So good.
- UGG Slippers— Two words for you… SO COMFORTABLE. These are the perfect pair of slippers.
- Barefoot Dreams Cardigan-– This cardi comes in so many great colors and is the perfect piece to throw on in the house or to run out for errands. It’s like wearing a comfy blanket.
- Slip Silk Hair Ties-– These make the perfect stocking stuffer. They are such great hair ties and don’t cause creasing .
- Zadig and Voltaire Camisole-– This is the holy grail of camisoles and I wear mine so much I had to buy another black one. It is perfect under blazers, a leather jacket and the list goes on and on. It is so flattering.
- Zadig and Voltaire Leather Jacket– Every fashion girl needs a great leather jacket in a great color to make it a statement piece. And it’s on sale.
- Combat Boots— Yes yes yes!! You need a pair of combat boots. These are such a cute option.
- TOVA Perfume-– Ladies, you will love this scent. One of my girlfriends introduced me to it years ago and it smells so good. I always get stopped and asked what I’m wearing when I wear this. You will love.
- Slip Pure Silk Pillowcases-– This is definitely on my list and I can’t wait to try it. Some of my girlfriends swear by these pillowcases and they help with wrinkles (which is such a plus).
I can’t wait to hear what gifts your are asking for during this holiday season. You can shop these goodies by clicking on the links above or the pictures below. Happy early holidays and Happy Reading!!!!