Happy Makeup Monday!! I picked up some new makeup brushes this week and I wanted to share some of my go to, everyday brushes with you.
So here are some of the best brushes that you can use as part of your everyday makeup routine.
- IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Complexion Perfection Brush– This is one of my all time faves. It has the perfect foundation brush at one end and the perfect concealer brush at the other. This is a must have!!! I use the IT Cosmetics CC Cream everyday and love using this brush to apply.
- Sephora Pro Concealer Brush-– This brush is my favorite stand alone concealer brush. I have been wearing Urban Decay Stay Naked Correcting Concealer and loving this brush for blending.
- Bobbi Brown Blush Brush— I just ordered this brush this past week. I absolutely love it. I use it to apply my Nars Orgasm Blush . It gives me the perfect coverage.
- Bobbi Brown Bronzer Brush-– I have been looking for the perfect bronzer brush to use with my Hourglass bronzer (my fave) and this is definitely the one. It is the perfect size.
- It Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Wand Ball Powder Brush-– I love this brush. It is the perfect blending brush to apply my IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Airbrush Loose Setting Powder over foundation or CC Cream.
- Kevin Aucoin Foundation Brush– This is the holy grail of brushes. This is definitely a bit more pricey than most brushes but so worth it. I use this brush when I am using a heavier foundation to add more coverage like my Chantecaille Future Skin Gel Foundation. (I love this so much– Oil free and so good) .
You can shop all these amazing brushes and beauty products by clicking on the links above or the picture below. Feel free to message me with any questions about these brushes or makeup products. Happy Reading!!