Happy Monday Friends!!! Today I wanted to do a different kind of blog post. I thought it would be fun to tell you some things about me that you may not know:
1. I am 40+ years old– I never really share about my age but I’ve decided to embrace this time of my life. I started this blog to help inspire women to step outside comfort zones at any age, try a new trend and feel good about themselves. I enjoy fashion and trends of all styles!!! I want to encourage women not to think they have to wear mumu’s as they get older. Hahahahah!!!
2. I’m a wife and mother– My hubby is actually my high school boyfriend and prom date!!! And my boys are Ben, 18 years old and going to college next year (Can’t believe it) and Zachary 12 years old.
3. I’m originally from LA, the Valley (yes, I’m a Valley Girl who grew up down the street from the Sherman Oaks Galleria) and currently live in Newport Beach. I absolutely love living by the beach. It’s so calming and peaceful.
4. I used to be a Speech Language pathologist and had a private practice where I ran social skills groups with children with Autism. I did my fellowship at UCLA Neuropsychiatric Hospital, and specialized in children with Autism.
5. I am an only child. Since I have no siblings my girlfriends are very important to me. They are like my hand picked family.
I would love to hear fun facts about you guys!!! Thanks to Tyler Chase for this cute photo and Happy Reading!!!!