Coachella season is here. Whether you are going yourself, or accompanying your teens, here are some of my must have suggestions to wear to festivals this season:
1. Every girl needs the perfect kimono– I love this one from Free People!!! Goes great with jeans or over your favorite dress.
2. I like pairing a kimono also with the perfect pair of boyfriend denim shorts. These are from Madewell!!!
3. A fun flat sandal is so important. There will be a lot of walking and I love this style from Steve Madden.
4. Every girl needs some kind of hair accessory for festival season. Right now, I’m obsessed with hair crowns. I lust got this one from Nordstrom!!!
5. A great fringe cross body bag is a must for all concerts. I love this one from Sole Society.
6. And having the perfect nude liquid lipstick that stays on is so on trend. I absolutely love this one from Anastasia.
7. A great floppy hat is a must– I love this color from Steve Madden
I also wanted to share with you a new IOS app that I’m in love with. It’s called VOTOCAST. It is a mobile video viewing community that brings fun competition and winning to social media. So just download this new app and capture killer videos of your Coachella experience and you could win tickets to Coachella 2017. See contest details and check them out here!!!
Hope you have a great time during festival season. I would love to hear about what you are wearing!!! Happy reading!!!!