Today’s Friday Favorites is the Shirt Dress!!! This trend is going to be huge for fall. A shirt dress is a longer version of a shirt, a bit oversized. It may look like a shirt, but is more of a dress. I love this look!!!
It is so easy to wear a shirt dress. They can be belted or left loose fitted, and worn with a variety of shoes. I think a shirt dress looks great with some chunky heels or ankle booties, but can even be worn with heels. Here are some of my favorite styles:
1. The white shirt dress- This is so classic!!
2. The plaid shirt dress– Love love this for fall!!!
3. The colored shirt dress– This style and color is perfect for fall and would be so cute paired with a fur or leather vest.
4. The dressier shirt dress– I love this dressier print and the knee high boots!!! Fabulous!!!
5. The denim shirt dress– this is so cute for a casual look and would be perfect with converse tennis shoes!!!
So whatever option you prefer, try out a shirt dress this season. Let me know which version was your favorite and how you styled it!!! Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Bloglovin. Happy reading!!!!!