1) Urban Decay Naked Palette– Sephora
2) Ina Garten Make it Ahead Book- Amazon
4) Nicky Hilton 365 Style- Amazon
Hi guys!!! I can’t believe that the holidays are here. Holidays are a time to spend time with family. They are also a time to give gifts to our loved ones. I wanted to share with you some of my favorite gifts that I have both given and received.
1) Urban Decay Naked eye shadow– I am obsessed with this makeup set. It has the best colors and it includes a double sided brush. I have been using it every day.
2) Ina Garten Make it Ahead Cookbook– I just love the Barefoot Contessa and all of her books. This is a great gift for the cook in your family.
3) Sees Candy– This is the ultimate gift that everyone loves. I buy boxes for many loved ones to say thanks for all they have done for me in the year.
4) Nicky Hilton 365 Style book– I love this book. It is a great gift for the special lady in your life and provides many outfit ideas and looks.
5) Helen Ficalora Initial Charms– My husband Jeff bought me these a few years ago and I wear them almost every day. These are the initials of my children and are so special to me.
So happy holidays and good luck gift shopping. I can’t wait to hear about all your purchases!!! Let me know what you decide to buy for gifts this season. Happy reading and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Bloglovin.