1) Coated jeans and top–Zara
Hi guys!!! It’s that time of year already– the holidays. This is such a fun time of gift giving, spending time with family, and holiday parties. I get asked quite often, ” What should I wear to a holiday party?”. Luckily there are a variety of options. Here are some of my suggestions for my favorite looks to wear to a holiday party:
1) a pair of black coated pants and a basic black top with heels– This is perfect to wear to a more casual holiday event. It is so chic.
2) a simple pant jumpsuit– this is a great look to wear to a restaurant party or house party, in a more dressy environment.
3) a basic white dress– white is a great alternative to the little black dress.
4) a sequin dress– as most of my readers know, I’m absolutely obsessed with sequin clothing. Whether it’s a sequin dress, top or pants I wear them all year round. But for holiday time for a dressier occasion, a sequin dress is a great option.
5) a lace dress– lace is a great traditional choice during holiday time. I love this Diane Von Furstenberg version, especially in this color.
Have fun at all of your upcoming holiday parties. Let me know which look you like best!!! Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Bloglovin. Happy reading!!!