2) Booties– Rag and Bone– Saks
Hi guys!!!! I wanted to share with you all my favorite things that I loved when I was in New York City on my girls trip:
1) I love these Sam Edelman over the knee boots. Even at my height, they look amazing over jeans or with a shorter dress. I purchased them at the Sam Edelman store in Soho. It is their flagship store and the girls and I had so much fun trying on all the different styles.
2) I love leopard print (as I have mentioned before) and these Rag and Bone leopard print booties are to die for. They are on my wish list. We saw these at Saks Fifth Avenue, which has the best shoe department I have ever seen.
3) and 4) Some of the girls and I had our makeup done at the Bobbi Brown counter at Bergdorf’s. The corrector and concealer are unbelievable. They reduce under eye darkness and circles. They made a huge difference in my makeup routine.
5) Nars Eye paint in Iskander– We also had our makeup done at the Nars counter at Saks. I was introduced to this eye color and it was love at first sight. It really made my eyes pop.
6) Stella McCartney wallet– My friend Julie has been looking for a wallet for months. We went to the Stella McCartney store in Soho and she purchased this beautiful wallet.
7) Sequin Jacket– My BFF Jessica purchased this sequin jacket that she is wearing in this picture. She wasn’t sure about it at first, but after much debate she loves it!!!! How stunning does she look in her new jacket!!
Have you been to NYC lately? What are your favorite things? Let me know and leave me comments. Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram
, Facebook, Twitter