1) Flying Monkey Distressed Skinny in Distressing– Bloomingdale’s
2) Paige High Waisted Jeans– Bloomingdale’s
3) 7 for All Mankind Josephina Rolled Hem– Bloomingdale’s
4) AG Skinny in Wine– Bloomingdale’s
5) Paige Coated Denim–Bloomingdale’s
Hi guys!!!!! I wanted to share with you an amazing Denim Sale going on right now at Bloomingdales. From September 18 – 21, Bloomingdale’s is offering Denim Days, where you get 15% off when you buy one pair of jeans and 25% off when you buy two or more pairs. It’s the perfect time to stock up on all your denim needs.
Bloomigdale’s recommends four jeans for the upcoming fall and winter season.
1) Distressed Denim– Distressed jeans are cool and hip. Women of all ages can pull off this look. You can pair them with a basic tshirt and tennis shoes for a casual look, or a blouse partially tucked in and heels for a dressier look.
2) High rise– High rise denim jeans are a fairly new trend. They look great with shorter sweaters or a flowy top tucked in.
3) Boyfriend Jean– Boyfriend jeans have become a staple in my wardrobe all year long. You can wear them casually or dressy. The 7 for All Mankind Josephina is one of my favorites. They are not too slouchy or tight and are so comfy!!!
4) Colored Denim– I love the fall colors like burgundy, wine and emerald. I like paring colored denim with a white or black button down top and classic black heels. The color in the denim is the main focus, so keep the rest of the outfit simple.
I added a fifth trend: Black coated jeans. I wear these often during the fall and winter season. Coated jeans are perfect for a holiday party paired with a blazer and classic heels. Check out my previous post on coated jeans for more ideas on how to incorporate them into your wardrobe.
So don’t be intimidated by any of these denim choices. Check out the Bloomingdale’s denim sale and try on some different styles. Have fun with it and remember to step outside of your comfort zone and take a fashion risk. I know it will pay off. Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Bloglovin and Twitter Happy reading!!!!!!