1) Yellow Heels- Nordstrom
2) Yellow Milly Bag– Bloomingdale’s
3) Yellow Kimono– Nordstrom
4) Yellow Blazer– Zara
5) Yellow Top–Nordstrom
Hi guys!!!!! My best friend Jessica was my inspiration for this post. We were out shopping the other day and she told me how much she wanted a yellow purse for a pop of color for summer. She bought this Milly clutch bag depicted above. I thought about how much I love the color yellow in clothing and accessories so I decided to share with you all my favorite yellow must have items for summer:
1) Invest in a great pair of yellow heels. Adding them to a white button down or t shirt and distressed skinny jeans is a hip look.
2) This Milly clutch bag is so cute. It has a handle on the side instead of on top which is very unique. If yellow clothing is out of your comfort zone, a yellow accessory like a purse is a great pop of color.
3) I love this yellow Kimono with a denim skirt or shorts.
4) Pairing a yellow blazer with skinny or boyfriend jeans, a basic white t shirt and wedges is also a fun summer look.
5) This is my favorite summer top. This tank is flattering and comes is many colors. You can wear it under a blazer, with jeans, shorts or flowy pants.
So give yellow a try and let me know how you will incorporate it into your summer wardrobe. Happy reading!!!