1) Blazer– Nordstrom
2) Coral Top–Nordstrom
3) Bibb Necklace– Baublebar
4) Joe’s Jeans
5) Jimmy Choo Heels– Saks
Hi guys. I’m so excited about Spring and all the cute clothing I’ve been seeing. Today I decided to write about five items I’m absolutely obsessed with and I feel are essential to incorporate into your spring wardrobe.
1. The White Blazer: I just love a crisp white blazer. I bought mine a few years ago from Nordstrom. I love wearing it with a fun flowy top or even just a t-shirt and its very versatile.
2. The Colored Tank– I love bright colored tanks under blazers. This coral color in the picture is from Nordstrom, is flattering and has a great price point.
3. The Statement Necklace– I love with this piece. I just ordered it from a web site I found called Baublebar. A necklace like this can really put the finishing touches on your spring outfit.
4. Skinny Jeans– I just love a great skinny jean. Joe’s are my favorite and have a very flattering fit. They can be worn with high boots, booties, sandals or heels.
5. The Perfect Heel– I love these Jimmy Choo heels. They are beautiful and classic.
Try some of these spring trends and let me know what you think. Happy reading!!!!!