5) Jimmy Choo Heels– Saks
Hi guys. I’m so excited about Spring and all the cute clothing I’ve been seeing. Today I decided to write about five items I’m absolutely obsessed with and I feel are essential to incorporate into your spring wardrobe.
1. The White Blazer: I just love a crisp white blazer. I bought mine a few years ago from Nordstrom. I love wearing it with a fun flowy top or even just a t-shirt and its very versatile.
2. The Colored Tank– I love bright colored tanks under blazers. This coral color in the picture is from Nordstrom, is flattering and has a great price point.
3. The Statement Necklace– I love with this piece. I just ordered it from a web site I found called Baublebar. A necklace like this can really put the finishing touches on your spring outfit.
4. Skinny Jeans– I just love a great skinny jean. Joe’s are my favorite and have a very flattering fit. They can be worn with high boots, booties, sandals or heels.
5. The Perfect Heel– I love these Jimmy Choo heels. They are beautiful and classic.
Try some of these spring trends and let me know what you think. Happy reading!!!!!