Today's Friday Favorites is the Shirt Dress!!! This trend is going to be huge for fall. A shirt dress is a longer version of a shirt, a bit oversized. It may look like a shirt, but is more of a dress. I love this look!!!
It is so easy to wear a shirt dress. They can be belted or left loose fitted, and worn with a variety of shoes. I think a shirt dress looks great with some chunky heels or ankle booties, but can even be worn with heels. Here are some of my favorite styles:
1. The white shirt dress- This is so classic!!
2. The plaid shirt dress-- Love love this for fall!!!
3. The colored shirt dress-- This style and color is perfect for fall and would be so cute paired with a fur or leather vest.
4. The dressier shirt dress-- I love this dressier print and the knee high boots!!! Fabulous!!!
5. The denim shirt dress-- this is so cute for a casual look and would be perfect with converse tennis shoes!!!
So whatever option you prefer, try out a shirt dress this season. Let me know which version was your favorite and how you styled it!!! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Bloglovin. Happy reading!!!!!