Hi guys!!!! I have been talking beauty with my girlfriends lately. We all seem to agree that mascara is a must have and go to item when it comes to makeup. I love a great mascara and today I wanted to share with you my some of my favorite mascaras that I recommend you check out.
1) Diorshow by Dior--- I love this mascara. It is a must have and a classic in my collection.
2) They're Real by Benefit-- I stumbled upon this at Ulta. It's a great for thickening lashes.
3) Lights, Camera, Lashes by Tarte -- My friend Nicole told me about this one. I have to say it could be my all time favorite. It lengthens and makes my lashes look fuller. I just love it!!!
4) Perversion by Urban Decay-- I have been obsessed with Urban Decay lately. My friend Diane from my Bar Method classes was kind enough to share some items with me (her daughter in law is the creator) and now I'm hooked.
5) Subversion by Urban Decay-- I love this because it is a conditioning mascara that I have been using before I put on any mascara. It really lengthens my lashes.
So try some of these mascaras out and let me know what you think. Which is your favorire? Leave a comment for me!!! And don't forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Bloglovin. Happy reading!!!!