1) Boyfriend Jeans 7fam --- Nordstrom
2) Current Elliot Denim Skirt-- Nordstrom
3) AG Skinny Jeans-- Bloomingdale's
4) Paige Denim Jacket -- Bloomingdale's
5) Rag and Bone Denim Vest-- Bloomingdale's
Hi guys. These are some of my five favorite spring denim pieces which I love incorporating into my wardrobe:
1. Boyfriend Jeans: I wear boyfriend jeans all the time. I like this version from Seven For All Mankind. I wear these with a plain white tee shirt, partially tucked in and some classic booties or sandals. You can dress them up by adding a blazer and heels.
2. Denim Skirt: Denim skirts are making a comeback. I love this distressed version from Current Elliot. You can pair it with a fun spring colored top and gladiator sandals (tall or short).
3. Skinny Jeans: The perfect skinny jean is flattering on everyone. Try investing in a pair with a dark wash like these by AG that can be worn both dressy and casual.
4. Denim Jacket: This is one of my all time favorite wardrobe staples. Denim jackets over maxi skirts or dresses are a must to try for spring.
5. Denim Vest: I wear this Rag and Bone vest over a tank and maxi skirt, or a sleeveless maxi dress.
Try adding some of these denim must haves into your spring wardrobe and let me know what you think. Happy reading!!!